How to Apply


Assistance is available to families of children from birth until they finish their schooling

The child’s family must be a resident in the Upper Clutha region including Markarora, Hawea, Tarras, Queensberry, Luggate, Wanaka and Cardrona

How Grants are Paid:

  • Grants will be paid on the recommendation of a medical practitioner or other suitable qualified health professional eg: school counsellor, public health nurse, physiotherapist, psychologist, speech language/occupational therapist, etc.
  • Each case will be considered by the Trust Committee who evaluate the information contained in the application forms completed by the recommending professional and the family.
  • The amount granted will be determined on the basis of the amount requested by the recommending professional and the evidence provided on the family’s ability┬áto meet the financial demands of their particular situation.
  • Retrospective applications will only be considered in extra-ordinary circumstances.
  • Illegible or incomplete forms will not be processed.

Download The Upper Clutha Childrens Medical Trust Application Form here.

For further information or discussion please contact:



Pam Horne (Secretary)
Upper Clutha Children’s Medical Trust
P O Box 678, Wanaka
Phone: (03) 4434483

Dave Evans (Chairperson)
Phone: (03) 4432720