How to Apply
Assistance is available to families of children from birth until they finish their schooling
The child’s family must be a resident in the Upper Clutha region including Markarora, Hawea, Tarras, Queensberry, Luggate, Wanaka and Cardrona
How Grants are Paid:
- Grants will be paid on the recommendation of a medical practitioner or other suitable qualified health professional eg: school counsellor, public health nurse, physiotherapist, psychologist, speech language/occupational therapist, etc.
- Each case will be considered by the Trust Committee who evaluate the information contained in the application forms completed by the recommending professional and the family.
- The amount granted will be determined on the basis of the amount requested by the recommending professional and the evidence provided on the family’s ability to meet the financial demands of their particular situation.
- Retrospective applications will only be considered in extra-ordinary circumstances.
- Illegible or incomplete forms will not be processed.
For further information or discussion please contact:
Pam Horne (Secretary)
Upper Clutha Children’s Medical Trust
P O Box 678, Wanaka
Phone: (03) 4434483
Dave Evans (Chairperson)
Phone: (03) 4432720